This is a super easy & quick recipe for a delicious light meal or appetizer. We have it for lunch often with a slice or two of baguette.
I think the video for this one is a bit better that my last attempt😊
The What (for 2)
- 1 avocado
- 4 large shrimp
- ½ lemon
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cayenne
- Bring small pan of water or white wine to a boil.
- Add shrimp to pan and boil 1 minute then turn shrimp over and continue for another minute.
- Remove shrimp and let cool.
- Cut two thin slices off the lemon and set aside
- Cut avocado length wise into two halves.
- Remove stone and spoon out meat, reserving the shells.
- Chop Avocado meat into chucks and transfer to a bowl.
- Squeeze lemon over avocado.
- Add salt and cayenne to taste
- Stir and mash slightly with a spoon.
- Spoon avocado back into their shells, top with 2 shrimp and decorate with lemon slice
Plate and enjoy!
Variation: Use ½ cup of mall cold water shrimp and mix them in with avocado.