Sattu loved the Alond Butter Cake and wanted more baking recipes. I don’t bake a lot since I’de end up weighing 300lbs. However, I do have a few favorites. so here you go Sattu enjoy!
- ½ cup butter softened. I prefer unsalted,
- ¾ to 1 cup sugar depending if Pauline is watching
- 4 frozen bananas, skin on, thawed in water (about 8 minutes). I add bananas in a freezer bag when they begin to show signs of over ripening.
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup flour, with 1 tbs baking soda mixed in.
- 1 tbs vanilla
- Handful walnuts (optional)
- Handful chocolate nibs. I use 70% pure Callebaut chocolate. (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Put frozen bananas in a large bowl of water skin on
- Grease bread pan with butter
- Mix butter and sugar until butter is well incorporated in medium size bowl
- Add bananas one at a time by pinchomnh off bottom and squeexzing the meat into the bowl and incorporate into the butter sugar mixture
- Add eggs and mix in well
- Add flour with baking soda and mix in well
- Mix in 1 tbs vanilla
- Add walnuts (optional)
- Add chocolate (optional)
- Mix a bit and pour into pan
- Bake at 350F for 55 minutes
- Let Cool
- Remove from pan, slice and serve