Last night I was working on an app and forgot the time. Oops 6:30 pm rolled along and I had not started preparing dinner. Pauline can get testy if dinner is not serve promptly at 7:00 pm. I went to the freezer and the only thing I could possibly thaw in time were some Argentinian Wild Caught Large Shrimp. I avoid shrimp from China, Vietnam or India. Canadian shrimp are hard to find year round, but Argentinian are my second choice. I took out ten shrimp put them in a bowl of cod water and started on dinner with what was at hand.
- 10 Large Raw Shrimp
- 1 serving buckwheat noodles ( soba noodles) they usually come pre-tied in servings.
- 8 inch piece of English cucumber
- 9 cherry tomatoes
- Handful fresh basil
- 1 hot pepper (thai)
- 1 inch ginger root
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs Kosher Salt
- 1 tbs Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbs olive oil
- Tare Basil into medium size pieces, remember breath in deeply to enjoy the aromatics, set aside
- Chop finely hot pepper and peeled ginger root